Want to study your dream courses in Abroad? No matter where you are studying, you will have to make sure that you secure a student visa in order to study in the country. Australia is no different. Even though their immigration program is much more lenient than countries, there are still a number of processes that you must go through in order to study in Australia for any period of time.

All the International students who wish to study in Australia first need to get an admission to an institution prior to applying for a student visa. The process subsequently includes :

  • Choosing an institute
  • Submitting an application to the institution
  • Getting an offer letter the institution
  • Getting electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECOE)
  • Apply for Student Visa (Subclass 500) or Student Guardian Visa (Subclass 590)

Visa Process & Our Assistance

Once the registered student submits all the necessary documents (without English Test Score), we at CMC apply for ‘Conditional Offer Letter from’ the educational institute. If the student has already a good English Test Score, we will directly apply for the Unconditional Offer Letter. This whole process might take 5-6 weeks for agreement & assessment depending upon the education provider.

Once the offer letter is received, the aspirant needs to submit all the essential documents for the Streamline Visa Process (SVP). After the SVP process, the education provider will issue the Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment (ECOE) which is a must need for the processing the visa.

Afterward, the application is sent to the Department of Immigration & Border Protection, Australia. It is highly advisable that you must lodge for the visa at least 12 weeks from the days of admission to the institution.

After all these, the student’s visas should be ready & he/she can set off for Australia.

Documents required for the Offer Letter from the Education Provider

  • Original Passport
  • School Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate
  • 10th, 12th Mark sheet
  • Diploma or ITI Mark sheets
  • Bachelor Degree or Provisional Certificate
  • Master Degree or Provisional Certificate
  • Work Experience Letter (If applicable)
  • IELTS /English Language Proficiency Certificate
  • Transcript (if available)
  • Full Resume / Curriculum Vitae
  • Other Necessary certificates (If applicable)
  • Letter of Recommendation (LOR)
  • SOP (Statement of Purpose)
  • Marriage Certificate (If applicable/available)

You can only meet the eligibility criteria for both institution and visa application if you have:

  • English language proficiency Certificates (IELTS or PTE)
  • Met health and character requirements
  • Acceptable Overseas Student Health Cover
  • Evidence of Sufficient funds
  • Academic Certificates